Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, or Microsoft Word.
- The article must consist; Title, Abstract, Keywords, JEL classification, Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Analysis & Discussion, and Conclusion.
- The manuscripts language should be English, the abstract should not be more than 150 words and the overall text should be restricted to around 4000 to 7,000 words including everything i.e. bibliography, tables etc.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points as per APA style.
- I confirmed that all authors have significantly contributed to the research. Provide the detail of authors in the system at the time of submission who contributed to the research. No author will be added after submission.
- The overall similarity index ( plagiarism) should not be more than 15%, and a single source should not be more than 5%. If possible upload the Turnitin similarity index report for quick processing.
- I agree to abide by the terms of the copyright statement.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.