Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I agree to abide by the terms of the copyright statement.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
Articles submitted to the Journal of Applied Economics and Business Studies (JAEBS) should not have been published before in their current or substantially similar form, or be under consideration for publication with another journal. Authors submitting articles for publication warrant that the work is not an infringement of any existing copyright and will indemnify the publisher against any breach of such warranty. No responsibility is undertaken by JAEBS, its staff or members of the editorial board for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in publication.
JAEBS maintains online records of all published articles on its website.The journal also supports wide dissemination of the research it publishes. Authors are free to post copies of the final published version on any online repositories or other web sites. However, author have agreeing to the publication of their article under the CC BY licence (Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License). In this case authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including research data)
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.